Venues: National Indoor Stadium
Russia has won the gold medal in the group all-round rhythmic gymnastics at the Beijing Olympics.
China won the silver medal and Belarus came third to grab the bronze.
Evgeniya Kanaeva of Russia has won the gold medal in the women’s all round rhythm gymnastics.
Inna Zhukova from Belarus won the silver medal and Anna Bessonova from Ukraine won the bronze.
Following on from China success last night in the trampoline Chumlong Lu has won the gold medal in the men’s division.
Jason Burnett from Canada won the silver medal and China’s Dong Dong won the bronze medal.
Kai Zou from China has won the gold medal in the men’s horizontal bar, gymnastics.
Jonathan Horton from the United States won the silver medal and Fabian Hambuechen from Germany won the bronze.
Shawn Johnson of the United States scored 16.225 to win the gold medal in the beam.
Johnson’s teammate Nastia Liukin took the silver medal with 16.025. China’s Cheng Fei came third with 15.950.
Li Xiaopeng has won the gold medal in the men’s parallel bars. It is his second gold medal at the Beijing Olympics.
Yoo Won-chul of the Republic of Korea won the silver medal and the bronze medal was won by Anton Fokin from Uzbekistan.
Wenna He from China has won the gold medal in women’s trampoline.
Karen Cockburn from Canada has won the silver medal and Ekaterina Khilko from Uzbekistan won the bronze medal.
- More medals to China in uneven bars
- China wins gold and silver in men’s rings
- Problems with the new gymnasitc’s scoring system
- Sandra Izbasa of Romania has won gold in the women’s floor exercise
- Chinese Xiao Qin wins gold medal in men’s pommel horse
- Un Jong Hong of North Korea wins gold in women’s vault
- China’s Zou Kai wins gold in the men’s floor exercise
- Nastia Liukin wins gold in women’s individual all-around gymnastics